During Your Stay
Normal check in is between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Arrangements can be made for early or late arrivals. Please call and let us know.
Normal checkout is 11:00 AM. Reasonable arrangements may be made for a later time. Please let us know.
We take pleasure in welcoming well-behaved, supervised children of all ages to our bed and breakfast. Please let us know in advance the ages and number of children so that we will be ready for your family (roll-away bed, high chair, etc.).
Extra Person in Room:
All room rates are based on double occupancy. Special rates may apply to single occupancy. Let us know at the time you reserve the room. There is a $25 per night for each person in excess of double occupancy.
We are pleased that we are able to accommodate pets. Please see our Pet Policy for more information.
There is no smoking inside the Inn.
We prefer a 2 night minimum for holidays and special events such Plymouth State University Graduation, Columbus Day and leaf peepers weekends.
We are happy to accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Diner’s Club cards. Cash and personal checks are also welcome.
Full payment for accommodations is due at the time of booking. Guests who arrive late and depart early are responsible for payment of the entire stay.
Due to our limited size, cancellations have a serious impact on us.
Cancelations made 14 days, or more, prior to the date of arrival will incur a 1 night charge.
Cancelations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.
If the room you are booking is labeled as non refundable, non cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
For more details regarding our cancellation policy please contact us.
During peak season, May 31 - October 31, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we require a two night minimum stay.
The State of New Hampshire requires us to collect a Meals and Rentals tax of 9%. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are delighted that you have chosen the beautiful Tea Rose Inn for your stay. It is our goal to make your visit enjoyable for you and your pet; however we do have a few rules and requirements in order to make the Tea Rose Inn a pet friendly Inn.
- There is a $35 housekeeping gratuity for one pet. Your room must be serviced on a daily basis, please schedule a time to do this.
- Please allow a few extra minutes at check out so that we may check your room before you leave. You are responsible for damages: scratches, fleas, stains, strong odors and any other animal related damages.
- We realize animals like to express themselves and that this may cause some noise issues with the other guests. We may have to ask you and your pet to leave.
- Anytime you leave the Inn you must take your pet with you. Pets are not allowed to stay in the room alone if you are not in the Inn.
- Although we are pet owners ourselves and we love them, not all quests are so fond of our furry friends. Please be considerate of the other guests.
- Pets are to remain leashed at all times when in the common areas of the Inn.
- Please absolutely no pets allowed on the beds.
The Inn Keepers at Tea Rose Inn are privileged to have your trust and your business. We respect your privacy and will do everything we can to protect your personal information in our Inn and on our website. Occasionally we will offer subscriptions to our newsletter, post a survey or a online poll that our website visitors will need to submit an email address to subscribe to our online services.
We may also offer prizes and accept entries into our online contests. We will never sell or trade your email address, or personal information to any individual or business entity.
For questions or additional information, please contact us at: